- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
(I had 6 bananas so I doubled this recipe!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Scoop into muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
I froze some of these! Need to know how? See my next post. P.S. Its EASY ;)